Desert Intrigue - News

News and Events

Find out what's happening at our community and other areas around Phoenix Metro.

• NOV

Celebrating Heroes Everyday

Celebrating Heroes Everyday

On this Veteran’s Day, we want to thank not only retired military, but active military for their service and let them know we salute them by offering our Heroes Reward program. This provides them with a 1% base price incentive toward the purchase of a new Shea Home in Arizona. This special offer is also […]

View Details >
  • OCT

5 Thoughtful Things We Do to Reduce Sound From Condo to Condo

5 Thoughtful Things We Do to Reduce Sound From Condo to Condo

Before planning the construction of our Shea Homes® condos here in Arizona, our leadership team toured west coast condo communities and met with construction professionals to understand any challenges and how-to best approach building a condo community buyers will want to be a part of. One of the biggest challenges noted during these tours […]

View Details >
  • SEP

Join Shea Homes at the Eastmark Home Tour in Mesa This Weekend

Join Shea Homes at the Eastmark Home Tour in Mesa This Weekend

Interested in learning more about the award-winning community of Eastmark in Mesa? The #1 best-selling master-planned community in Arizona (2 years in a row!) is hosting a Home Tour Weekend October 1-2 from 10AM – 5PM. Join us to tour 40+ model homes, including Shea Homes® Ambition at Eastmark, featuring the acclaimed Shea3DTM innovation that allows customers […]

View Details >
  • SEP

Looking for a new home in Gilbert, Arizona? Shea Homes has you covered.

Looking for a new home in Gilbert, Arizona? Shea Homes has you covered.

We have some exciting news to share. After months of behind the scenes work, we’re happy to let you know that Shea Homes® has finalized the purchase of 75.3 acres in Gilbert at the southwest corner of Ray Road and Recker Road. And while plans are still preliminary, we intend to break ground on the project next […]

View Details >
  • SEP

Quiz: Which Shea Homes Arizona Community Could Be Right For You?

Quiz: Which Shea Homes Arizona Community Could Be Right For You?

Looking for the right Shea Homes® community in Arizona? Take this quick, five question quiz and jump start the quest for your dream home! 1) When I think about my future house, ______ is most important to me. Having a yard or patio that is low-maintenance. The ability to customize my living space to match my […]

View Details >
  • SEP

Just Listed: Video Tours of New Shea Homes in Arizona Now Available on YouTube

Just Listed: Video Tours of New Shea Homes in Arizona Now Available on YouTube

Looking for a new home in the Valley? Before driving all over town, chances are you’re doing your research online and narrowing down the locations and homes you want to visit. While you’re clicking and zooming, in addition to viewing homes on the Shea Homes® website, we invite you to take a peek at our […]

View Details >
  • AUG

From 3D Printed Models to Reality: The Story of Shea Homes 24 North

From 3D Printed Models to Reality: The Story of Shea Homes 24 North

Back in the spring, Shea Homes® Arizona partnered with a local printing company, STAX 3D, to produce small model-sized homes. This new project gave us a fun and tangible way to see the homes come to life before actually building them. Our designers were thrilled with the ability to see their concepts before beginning actual construction. The 3D printing […]

View Details >