McNairy Pointe

Driving Directions to McNairy Pointe

From I-40 Eastbound (From Winston-Salem): Take I-40 East into Greensboro. Take the ‘Wendover Avenue East’ Exit (Exit #214-B). At the end of the exit ramp, take a Right onto ‘Wendover Avenue’. Proceed on ‘Wendover Avenue’ approximately 8 miles. Take the ‘N. Elm Street’ Exit and then turn right on ‘Bessemer Avenue’ and then take a right on ‘N. Elm Street’ (heading North). Proceed approximately 4 miles on ‘N. Elm Street’. As you are entering the Lake Jeanette area (sign will be on the right), take the next right onto ‘Old Lake Jeanette Road’ and proceed approximately 0.8 miles. ‘Old Lake Jeanette Road’ runs directly into ‘N. Church Street’. Take a Left onto ‘N. Church Street’ (heading North). Proceed approximately 1.5 miles. Just after you cross over Lake Townsend, the entrance to McNairy Pointe will be on your left. Turn Left onto ‘Rivington Way’: The Model Home will be straight ahead on the right at the corner of ‘Rivington Way’ & ‘New Bailey Trail’.

From I-40 Westbound (From Raleigh): Take I-40 West into Greensboro. Take the ‘Wendover Avenue East’ Exit (Exit #214). At the end of the exit ramp, take a Right onto ‘Wendover Avenue’. Proceed on ‘Wendover Avenue’ approximately 8 miles. Take the ‘N. Elm Street’ Exit and then turn right on ‘Bessemer Avenue’ and then take a right on ‘N. Elm Street’ (heading North). Proceed approximately 4 miles on ‘N. Elm Street’. As you are entering the Lake Jeanette area (sign will be on the right), take the next right onto ‘Old Lake Jeanette Road’ and proceed approximately 0.8 miles. ‘Old Lake Jeanette Road’ runs directly into ‘N. Church Street’. Take a Left onto ‘N. Church Street’ (heading North) & proceed approximately 1.5 miles. Just after you cross over Lake Townsend, the entrance to McNairy Pointe will be on your left. Turn Left onto ‘Rivington Way’: The Model Home will be straight ahead on the right at the corner of ‘Rivington Way’ & ‘New Bailey Trail’.

Map and directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. Shea Homes®, Google and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss resulting from such use.

View Our Move-In Ready Homes