The Peake

Driving Directions to The Peake

Community address it not recognized by GPS, so for directions use the crossroads of Bake Parkway and Dimension Drive. Northbound via the I-5: Take the I-405 N/I-5 N/Bake Parkway exit toward Long Beach. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for Bake Parkway, turning right onto Bake Parkway. Turn left at Dimension Drive. Southbound via the I-5: Take the Alton Parkway exit and turn right onto Alton Parkway. Turn right on Monarch. Turn left at Marigold Street. Turn left on Cooper, which loops to Fuchsia. Northbound via the 241: Take the Alton Parkway exit and turn left. Turn left on Monarch. Turn left at Marigold Street. Turn left on Cooper, which loops to Fuchsia. Southbound via the 241: Take the Alton Parkway exit and turn right. Turn left on Monarch. Turn left at Marigold Street. Turn left on Cooper, which loops to Fuchsia.

Map and directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. Shea Homes®, Google and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss resulting from such use.

View Our Quick Move-In Homes Apply Online with Shea Mortgage

SoCal Design Studio Banner