What a fun time it is for decorating our homes! With such a variety of looks and designs trending, it’s easy to find inspiration from nearly any decade. Our Interior Designers from the Shea Homes Arizona Design Studio are experts in helping homebuyers decide on just the right combination of interior flooring, fixtures, paint, etc. to make your home stand out.
Straight from the Design Studio, here are the Top Five Can’t Miss Design Trends to work into your home décor!
- Glamorous kitchens: From brass and chrome accents to creative lighting fixtures and dramatic counter tops and back splashes, today’s kitchens are glamorous! Picture just the right amount of natural light, open room designs, and our next trend…
- Honey-tone woods: Walnut, oak, and cherry all have a warm tone that make your granite countertops, gleaming fixtures and lighting stand out. These tones create a warm and inviting feel that welcomes your family and your guests to sit and stay a while.
- Turquoise accents: Whether it’s in your upholstery, paint or wall décor, furniture, or just about anything else, you can’t go wrong with a fun turquoise accent! Combine with white for a stunning clean look or natural tones for a beachy or earthy feel.
- Hair-on Hide accents: Here’s a trend that’s making a comeback. Hair-on hide furniture and rugs make for a terrific standout piece in any room. Don’t feel like you need to stick with neutrals or make the whole room outdoors or animal themed either. Pair these with whites, bright accent colors, warm palettes—just about anything!
- Emphasis on styled outdoor living – modern, beautiful, comfortable: Lastly, today’s trendsetting homes show some class when it comes to outdoor living. Looks today combine the modern with the beauty of the great outdoors and sometimes even a rustic look. But above all, styled outdoor living is about comfort. Think big tables for outdoor dining and comfy padded chairs to sit in and talk with your guests for hours under the stars.
And now for something different…
Congratulations to our Pin & Win Grand Prize Winner, Jodi Boulier! Keep on pinning!
For more information about Shea Homes’ communities across the Valley, visit our website or you can call us toll free: 1-866-696-7432. To watch our informational videos, please visit our YouTube channel. For more information on Shea Homes and what we’re up to in Arizona, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and join us for some inspiration on Pinterest.