Have you had a chance to visit Arizona’s hottest new Resort Club? What are you waiting for? Swing by the Verde River Golf & Social Club and see what all the buzz is about – then imagine how sweet it would be to have this amazing amenity in your own backyard!
The Club includes the following spectacular spaces:
- Needle Rock Kitchen & Tap – Experience our incredible onsite restaurant led by Chef Paul Steele.
- The Market Place – It’s the perfect combo of coffee bar, sandwich shop, and neighborhood grocer.
- Resort Pools – Take the plunge in our resort pool, lap pool, or hot tub – all overlooking the Mazatzal Mountains, with poolside dining at Eddy’s Poolside.
- Helen’s Kitchen – Unleash your inner chef in this ideal space for cooking classes or private parties.
- Afturburn – Get in the best shape of your life at our exclusive fitness facility, offering something for everyone.
- Alvea Spa – Indulge yourself in this rejuvenating space with massages, facials, aromatherapy, reflexology, and more.
- Art Loft – Explore your creative side in this inspiring space.
- The Outfitter – It’s the hub of outdoor adventure, with apparel and equipment for wherever your path leads.
- Golf Course – Our course was recently renovated under the direction of PGA® Tour legend, Tom Lehman.
- Courts & Sports Complex – Friendly competition is never far away with four tennis courts, four pickleball courts, bocce ball, and croquet.
Our Members get to enjoy these spectacular amenities every day – and you could, too, if you make the move to Trilogy® at Verde River™. Don’t put your happiness on hold! Join the Movement. Live happier.™ Call your New Home Advisor at 800.685.6494 to schedule your tour. We can’t wait to show you around!
Sales: Shea Communities Marketing Company (AZ DRE #CO001121000); Construction: SHALC GC, INC. (AZ ROC# 291056). Trilogy at Verde River is an all-ages community with select neighborhoods that are intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years or older, with certain exceptions. This is not an offer for sale or lease. No offer for sale or lease may be made, and no offer for purchase or lease may be accepted prior to issuance of an Arizona Public Report. THE PUBLIC REPORT IS AVAILABLE ON THE STATE REAL ESTATE DEPARTMENT WEB SITE. Golf course is planned to be private. Owners must purchase a separate golf membership from the course owner. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Equal Housing Opportunity.