Peace, tranquility, and breathtaking views – you’ll love what Waterline has to offer. But when you live in Point Richmond, there’s more. Much more. Moments away, you’ll find a quaint village, filled with unique places to eat, sophisticated places to shop, and charm around every corner. You can take a stroll, go for a hike or a swim, and end every day with a twinkling skyline just across The Bay. And now, you can own a stunning new condominium in the center of it all.
Our new Waterline homes in Point Richmond are just minutes from Marin, Berkeley, and San Francisco. Built by Shea, featuring sophisticated design and stylish finishes. It’s refreshing. It’s relaxing. And with the community being located on the San Francisco Bay, it’s all about the bay, 24/7/365. Our onsite Visitor Center is now open daily. LEARN MORE
With so many great places to visit in Point Richmond, it’s hard to figure out where to start — so we’ve put together this handy list to get you well on your way to exploring this charming town!
Point Richmond Fun, Food, and More:
- Richmond Yacht Club | This is a great place to dock your boat. There are sailing lessons offered for kids and adults.
- Miller/Knox Regional Park | This 295-acre bayside park located in the area surrounding Waterline is great for hiking, biking, fishing, and picnicking.
- Tunnel | John Wehrle is the artist of the mural on the Tunnel that connects Pt. Richmond to the regional park.
- Great American Burger + Pie Co. | Popular little burger shack across the street from The Plunge Natatorium.
- The Richmond Plunge | This historic landmark/swim center was retrofitted in 2011 and offers lap swims, water fitness, aqua Zumba and swim lessons for reasonable residential rates.
- Up & Under | Reliable neighborhood pub serves a tasty fare. Great place to have a beer and catch a Raiders or Golden State Warriors game.
- Kaleidoscope | Coffee shop/ice cream parlor during the day; performance venue/comfy hang-out at night.
- The Masquers Playhouse | This non-profit community theater has been in action for over half a century! Every year, they offer children’s classes, development programs, three plays, and two musicals.
- Farmers Market | This gathering of craftsman and growers is a local favorite. It happens every Thursday evening.
- Little Louie’s | Cute restaurant serves Contemporary American and Italian for breakfast & lunch. Sister restaurant Four2Nine serves dinner next door.
- Hotel Mac Restaurant | This historic landmark is a popular gathering spot. It has an impressive wine cellar and delicious seasonal menus.
- Gaia Yoga | Cozy neighborhood yoga studio with a relaxing atmosphere and a caring, personal vibe.
- Bark Stix | Small batch organic dog treats made in town, plus toys, food, and other supplies for your canine are sold at this welcoming, pet-friendly shop.
- Watershed Nursery | Source for ecologically sound gardening supplies providing California native plants, landscaping, and gardening workshops.
- East Brothers Beer Co. | Neighborhood brewery & taproom for tasters, pints and to-go growlers in industrial-cool digs.
- Riggers Loft Wine Co. & Far West Cider Co. | Collective wine bar, tasting room, working winery and cidery. Plus tangy, refreshing California ciders from a fourth generation farm.
- Assemble | Hip urban restaurant perfect for brunch or lunch. Next to Craneway Pavilion. Excellent views, vibe, and cocktails.
In addition to all of this fun – the new Richmond Ferry Station is set to open January 2019, and is located just down the road from Waterline at the Rosie the Riveter WWII Monument National Park (which is another fun place to check out) in Marina Bay. This new Ferry Station will make commuting to San Francisco a breeze!
Ready to explore Point Richmond for yourself? Give us a call at (866) 696-7432 to schedule a visit to our Waterline community while you are there. Be sure to register for community updates, and follow Waterline on the Bay on Facebook and #WaterlineOnTheBay on other social media channels for the latest!
Views not guaranteed and may change over time. Brokers must accompany prospects on their first visit to register. Buyers of Shea Homes are not required to use Shea Mortgage as their lender. Buyers may select any lending institution for the purpose of securing mortgage financing and are not limited to Shea Mortgage. NMLS ID #40397, CalBRE #01197403. Sales: Shea Homes Marketing Company, broker, license no. 01378646; Construction: Shea Homes Limited Partnership, License [#855368]. This is not an offer of real estate for sale, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Models are not an indication of racial preference. Price effective date of publication and subject to change. All plans and amenities are subject to change at any time. All square footages shown herein are approximate.