Because of the extremely high demand for new homes, we may only have a limited number of homes available for sale at any one time, and in many cases, no homes available. Additionally, we are experiencing delays in obtaining construction materials and construction labor shortages further limiting the number of homes for sale and delaying completion dates. To keep up to date on community news, please join our interest list.
We understand that this can be a trying time to buy a home with processes and availability changing often, and we are focused on keeping you informed and providing an excellent customer experience. Please see below for some information and recommendations that we think will be helpful to you in your journey towards a new home:
- Join the interest list for the community or communities you are interested in as we’ll communicate updates to you via email
- Visit our web site to view floor plans, pricing, virtual tours, community status, hours, and availability
- We recommend scheduling an appointment or calling us prior to visiting our communities. Some communities have large wait lists and are not open for guests daily
- We’ll get your appointment scheduled as soon as we can, but available appointment times may be limited
- If a home site shows available on one of our lot maps, please note that it may have been reserved in a prior release with paperwork not finalized yet
We’re here to help and to answer your questions. Please call us at 866-696-7432 from 8am-6pm PST Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm PST Saturday and Sunday.
We appreciate your interest in Shea Homes and thank you for your understanding as we work through these times together.