Around the world, San Diego is known as a premier destination. For residents, it is the heart of home. A spectacular coastline, natural grandeur, and a universe of leisure that embraces everyone, those who live here know there is no place like it.
We are excited to announce that Shea Homes will be introducing 5 new communities throughout San Diego County, starting from the $400,000s! Shea Homes has created an enviable array of environments, communities and neighborhoods where the beauty of San Diego living becomes the place you call home. From cosmopolitan city business and culture with museums, world-class cuisine, art, music, parks and more to the golf, adventures, hills and trails, you'll find Shea Homes is ready to welcome you at every stage of life. Here are some of our new communities:
• Marquee at Civita in Mission Valley. This is the seventh neighborhood built by Shea Homes in Civita, one of San Diego’s most popular and convenient new master planned communities. Plans offer from one bedroom, 1.5 baths to two bedrooms, 2.5 baths. These contemporary open concept homes range from 903 to 1,444 square feet, each with a private one or two-car garage.
• Summer at Park Circle in Valley Center. Single family detached motor court homes are offered in three floorplans ranging from 1,733 to 2,022 square feet. These charming two-story cottage-style residences range from 3 to four bedrooms and 2.5 to three baths and include dedicated laundry space and a two-car garage.
• Townsend at Mission Circle in San Marcos. Single family detached motor court homes are presented in Spanish, Irving Gill and Craftsman architecture in two-story plans that range from 1,703 to 2,301 square feet. Townsend offers a dedicated laundry area, a two-car garage and outdoor living spaces. Plans range from three to four bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 baths.
• Lumen of Sorrento Valley. Among the 85 three-story row homes are a limited number of live/work townhomes, allowing for a business on the ground floor and living space above. Ranging from 1,685 to 2,610 square feet with three to four bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
• Fuerte Ranch in the city of El Cajon. Situated on generous half-acre homesites, homes at Fuerte Ranch feature four single-story floorplans and one two-story plan, ranging in size from 2,968 to 4,221 square feet. With four to five bedrooms and 3.5 to 4.5 baths, this limited collection of 36 homes includes versatile room configurations that could accommodate multi-generational living.
For more information on these 5 communities, you can contact our Shea team at 866.OWN.SHEA.
Sales: Shea Homes Marketing Company (DRE #01378646), Construction: Shea Homes Limited Partnership, License [#855368] and SHSC GC. Inc. License [#1012096].This is not an offer for real estate for sale, nor solicitation of an offer to buy to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Pricing does not include options, elevation, or lot premiums, effective date of publication and subject to change without notice. All square footages and measurements are approximate and subject to change without notice. Features and plans subject to change without notice. Models are not an indication of racial preference. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Equal Housing Opportunity. 7/2020.