You’ve heard us say before that at Shea Homes®, we believe every part of the home matters. That’s why we don’t compromise on quality, and new Shea homes in Arizona come standard with name brand products like Wayne-Dalton Garage Doors.
So what are the benefits for the buyer? Check out these great features of the Wayne-Dalton 5120 model, one of our favorites:
Increased safety in your home:
- Pinch-resistant door panels are designed so closing sections actually push fingers safely out of harm’s way.
- The Wayne-Dalton TorqueMaster® Plus is the first counterbalance system to seal springs safely within a steel tube. It contains an anti-drop feature that eliminates the risk of door “free fall” and prevents potential serious injury.
- The polyurethane foam that insulates the panels is CFC-11-free, so it’s environmentally friendly.
- The foamed-in-place R-9.0 polyurethane insulation improves the energy efficiency of a home and blocks unwanted street noise from entering living areas that adjoin the garage. The Tough-Guard vinyl backer also adds beauty and durability to the interior of the garage door.
- The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is chemically bonded to each steel section, creating a structure with higher strength and dent resistance.
- Heavy-gauge steel wraparound end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength, and protection of the insulation from damage.
Clean and clutter free look:
- Embossed, high tensile steel panels give the look of wood with the strength of steel.
- Sound-absorbing insulation makes the door operate quieter, reducing wind noise, and is energy efficient.
- Shea Homes also offers two advanced Wayne-Dalton garage door openers. The ceiling mounted prodrive® opener is available in either a belt or chain rail. The patented wall-mounted idrivePRO® eliminates the belt, chain, screw drive, and track that clutter a garage door ceiling. Pair it with our pinch resistant door and TorqueMaster spring systems to eliminate the need for installing photo eyes. And, if you select the exclusive Z-Wave® technology option, the openers work wirelessly with our complete range of Home Controls products.
- Door panels are also guaranteed through Wayne-Dalton against cracking or splitting due to rust-through for up to 10 years.
Are there any other home products that you want to learn more about? Let us know on our Facebook page!